Before Your Vows - 5 Tips for Young Couples
Updated: Dec 31, 2020
People who get married at younger ages tend to have less education in marriage than those who get married at older ages (not all, but most cases), and having that lack of education could be the reason why so many young married couples divorce.
ABOUT US: We started dating when I was 15 and married two years later, so of course we had some growing up to do together. We never went through a premarital anything! No courses, no classes, no workshops, no church lessons on marriage, not anything! Basically, we were two young people that knew we loved each other and we wanted what we had to work although we had no clue how.(Key-We both wanted our marriage to work). We were determined to learn from our failures and mistakes and we created our own Marriage Blueprint that not only worked for us, but has worked for others. Now married for 25 years, we’ve come to realize that in every journey in life including marriage, there will be ups and downs, disagreements and challenges, but it’s how you react to them that makes a world of difference. How you react can either make or break your marriage.
Us on the beach enjoying life!!! 9/2/18
A few nuggets for couples thinking about getting married or newlyweds:
1. Your thoughts will be different from your partner. You are two different people coming together as one. You'll forever be learning one another as you grow together.
2. Use your differences to better your relationship. Determine each other's strengths and weaknesses and line things up accordingly. (finance, paying the bills, etc)
3. You will have disagreements. It's perfectly okay to disagree and still be cool with each other. Disagreements shouldn't always turn into big arguments. Once you learn how to truly interact with each other, you'll enjoy a more peaceful home.
4. Marriage takes patience and real commitment. Everyday will not be peaches and cream. Pray for your spouse, yourself and family daily. With everyday busy schedules, remember to always take care of you along with being a spouse and parent. Save time for "me time."
5. Have Fun Together. Do things together. You don't have to spend a lot of money if any at all to have fun. Be creative in your relationship.
When it comes to marriage, there are really no secrets, it's about being strategic and implementation. Young Couples, being a part of our HOT Marriage Club Tribe, we aim at promoting Premarital Coaching to help young couples like you learn how to interact with each other. Our Before Your Vows Premarital Coaching Program, we go over key ingredients to building a (H)ealthy, (O)rganized and (T)hriving Marriage! ⭐️⭐️We Provide It (Solutions) + You Implement It = Real Results! ⭐️⭐️
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CLARITY SESSION TODAY!!!
****All content, signature style, images, and design belong to HOT Marriage Club™ and may not be used. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without written permission.****
To Learn More about Our Before Your Vows Premarital Coaching Program, Click Here!
Until next time....
***A few things to remember: Subscribe to our blog and never miss a new post. Feel free to leave a positive comment and share blog post with friends and family using our share buttons below.
Joy and Blessings,
Certified Life and Marriage Coach | Inspirational Speaker|
"Working with Real Couples, with Real Issues, Providing Real Solutions!"
Real Couples. Real Issues. Real Solutions.