Our 7 Daily Action Steps to a Better Marriage
Updated: Dec 30, 2020
Marriage is unique. And it's meant for a couple to enjoy each other, to love deeply, learn and grow together, build together, leave a legacy for children and grandchildren and most importantly, it's a spiritual discipline designed to help you know God better.
Our 7 Daily Action Steps to a Better Marriage:
1. Attend Church weekly together. Serve Together.
2. We will not be a part of anything that could affect our marriage in a negative way.
3. We will always seek God for direction and in times of need.
4. We will pray together daily and fast together often.
5. We will make decisions based on Biblical Principles.
6. We will spend quality time together including date nights often.
7. We will encourage and uplift each other.
What are you committed to doing daily or weekly to better your marriage?
****All content, signature style, images, and design belong to HOT Marriage Club™ and may not be used. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without written permission.****
Until next time....
***A few things to remember: Subscribe to our blog and never miss a new post. Click on the heart below to show love. Feel free to leave a positive comment and share blog post with friends and family using our share buttons below.
For private one on one or couples coaching sessions, click here to get started!
Joy and Blessings,
Certified Life and Marriage Coach | Inspirational Speaker|
#Marriage #MarriageBiblicalPrinciples #MarriageTips #HealthyMarriages