Marriage Help: Real Couples. Real Issues. Real Solutions.
Marriage is not a relationship for the weak; it is a life long commitment. Just like any journey in life, marriage has it's ups and downs and each marriage is different and unique in it's own way. Successful marriages don't just happen, they are created. The couples are willing to put in the work together, pray together, implement biblical principles, develop positive traits, understand differences, grow together, discover their spouse's love language, and build a strong friendship.
Some of the Main Issues Couples Face:
- Money Disputes
- Personal Interests & Expectations
- Lack of Intimacy
- Sexual Problems
- Total Disconnect
- Spiritual Disconnect
- Other Parent Drama (Co-Parenting)
- And More. Add issues in the Comment Section if they are not listed.
Jimmy and Anita were married in 1993 and are the founders of HOT Marriage Club™.
We don't just serve our clients, we've been there and done that. You name it, we've pretty much experienced it; hurt, setbacks, other parent drama, two separations, instability, money mismanagement, lack of communication, spiritual disconnect, and much more. We took the good, the bad and the ugly and created the marriage of our desires. We embraced the lessons from our past and as Transformation Marriage Coaches, we provide a Real Plan of Action to Help Individuals and Couples Thrive in Life and Marriage!
Here are a few Steps to Take to Provide Solutions to Your Issues:
1. Schedule a One on One Meeting - Put away the electronic devices and make sure the children are with a trusted babysitter to talk over dinner or make sure the children are in bed. Talk about your issues one at a time. Talk about where you are in your marriage and what you desire to change. Express yourselves openly and honestly.
2. Examine Yourself - Self - Evaluations are awesome solutions to our issues. At times, we're pointing the finger at our spouse calling out all of their faults, but what about our own faults? Take the time to examine what areas you need to improve in your own life in order to improve your marriage. That's right, check yourself and be Real with Yourself.
3. Be Organized and Clear - Write down your issues and agree on what changes you both desire to see in your marriage. Write down a realistic time frame. Write down the steps you both will need to take in order to meet your goal. Pray about your issues together. Be open to solutions. Be creative and as long as it feels fair to you both, go for it.
Until next time....
***A few things to remember: Subscribe to our blog and never miss a new post. Click on the heart below to show love. Feel free to leave a positive comment and share blog post with friends and family using our share buttons below.
For private one on one or couples coaching sessions, click here to get started!
Joy and Blessings,
Certified Life and Marriage Coach | Inspirational Speaker|
"Working with Real Couples, with Real Issues, Providing Real Solutions!"
Real Couples. Real Issues. Real Solutions.